2.6-liter stainless steel water jug
With free filter and TDS meter
- 2.6 liter capacity in a 29 x 14 x 28 cm large jug
- Ready To Pour technology lets you pour water while filtering new water.
- Removes 99.8% of all dissolved substances from the water including fluoride, lead, and drug residues.
- Always a free filter and TDS meter included, so you can immediately enjoy wonderfully pure water.
- All ZeroWater products are completely BPA free.
- As the only water filter jug certified for filtering lead and chromium
- EAN: 851510006460
Availability: In stock
2.6-liter stainless steel water jug with free filter and TDS meter
You can enjoy real pure water by using this ZeroWater water jug and special five-step filter. The filter removes 99.6% of all pollution from the tap water, leaving no dirty taste.
The ZeroWater 2.6 liter water jug (11 cups) is a beautiful version in stainless steel combined with plastic. This is truly the most stylish water filter jug you have ever seen. A nice plus is that the ZeroWater filters are the only filters certified to filter lead and chromium.
- Do not use with microbiologically unsafe water or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.
- The contaminants or other substances that are removed or reduced by the ZeroWater do not always occur in the tap water, this varies per area and period.
- Purifies 99.6% of surfactants.
- The only water filter with NSF certification for removing lead & chromium from water.
- Chosen by tea sommeliers as the best water for a delicious tea.
- Deliciously soft tasting water and completely lime-free.
When should you replace the ZeroWater filter?
A TDS meter is provided to determine the exact life span of the filter itself. Put these periodically in the filtered water. You can read in the manual how the TDS meter indicates when the filter is ready for replacement.
It is only possible to indicate the durability of the filter. This is because the durability depends on the pollution in the tap water and the amount of water filtered per day. The amount of pollution is different everywhere. For example, this not only depends on the filtration by the water companies but also on the quality of (indoor) water pipes.
Availability: In stock