Combi-box: 2.8 liter jug incl. 3 filters (2 filters extra)
With free filter and TDS meter
- 2.8 liters capacity in a 29.5 x 15.1 x 28 cm jug
- Ready Pour technology lets you pour water while filtering water.
- Removes 99.8% of all dissolved substances from the water including fluoride, lead, and drug residues.
- Three filters and TDS meter included, so you can immediately enjoy wonderfully pure water.
- All ZeroWater products are completely BPA free.
- As the only water filter jug certified for filtering lead and chromium
- EAN: 8720618245021
2.8-liter water jug with 3 filters and TDS meter
Enjoy the pure taste of water with ZeroWater filter technology. Fill this ZeroWater pouring jug with filtered water within a few minutes. ZeroWater filters combine up to five different technologies. As a result, the filter removes almost all pollution from your drinking water. This ZeroWater jug fits a total of 2.8 liters of water. The water jug is cleverly designed with a handy TDS meter holder in the lid. It is even possible to pour out filtered water while still filtering. In short, design and functionality in one! ZeroWater has the only filters on the market that are certified by the NSF to filter lead and chromium. This filter also reduces the amount of fluoride and chlorine in the water. In summary: ZeroWater is one of the better filters in the market certainly compared to the current market leader.
- Do not use with microbiologically unsafe water or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.
- The contaminants or other substances that are removed or reduced by the ZeroWater do not always occur in the tap water, this varies per area and period.
- Purifies 99.6% of surfactants.
- The only water filter with NSF certification for removing lead & chromium from water.
- Chosen by tea sommeliers as the best water for a delicious tea.
- Deliciously soft tasting water and completely lime-free.
When should you replace the ZeroWater filter?
A TDS meter is provided to determine the exact life span of the filter itself. Put these periodically in the filtered water. You can read in the manual how the TDS meter indicates when the filter is ready for replacement.
It is only possible to indicate the durability of the filter. This is because the durability depends on the pollution in the tap water and the amount of water filtered per day. The amount of pollution is different everywhere. For example, this not only depends on the filtration by the water companies but also on the quality of (indoor) water pipes.