Combi-box: 1.9 liter round jug incl. 3 filters (2 filters extra)
With free filter and TDS meter
- 1.9 liter capacity in a 21.6 x 16.5 x 26 cm size jug
- Ready Pour technology lets you pour water while filtering water.
- Removes 99.8% of all dissolved substances from the water including fluoride, lead, and drug residues.
- Three filters and TDS meter included, so you can immediately enjoy wonderfully pure water.
- All ZeroWater products are completely BPA free.
- As the only water filter jug certified to filter lead and chromium.
- EAN: 8719324610995
1.9 liter round water jug with 3 filters and TDS Meter
Enjoy truly pure water with our ZeroWater filters. Your water is free of pollution in just a few minutes. The filter of this round water jug combines five types of water filters and together they filter almost all pollution from tap water. In short, really clean and great tasting water in a jiffy.
In addition to a free filter, you can also enjoy real ZeroWater water directly with a special TDS meter. You know exactly when a new filter is needed by periodically measuring the value of the water with this meter. This round water jug in the lid has a special holder for the meter so you never have to lose it again.
- Do not use with microbiologically unsafe water or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.
- The contaminants or other substances that are removed or reduced by the ZeroWater do not always occur in the tap water, this varies per area and period.
- Purifies 99.6% of surfactants.
- The only water filter with NSF certification for removing lead & chromium from water.
- Chosen by tea sommeliers as the best water for a delicious tea.
- Deliciously soft tasting water and completely lime-free.
Combi-box 6 cup
Combi-box: 1.4-liter jug incl. 2 filters (1 extra filter)Add to cart
When should you replace the ZeroWater filter?
A TDS meter is provided to determine the exact life span of the filter itself. Put these periodically in the filtered water. You can read in the manual how the TDS meter indicates when the filter is ready for replacement.
It is only possible to indicate the durability of the filter. This is because the durability depends on the pollution in the tap water and the amount of water filtered per day. The amount of pollution is different everywhere. For example, this not only depends on the filtration by the water companies but also on the quality of (indoor) water pipes.